Search This Blog

Saturday 15 August 2020

Marching band of mice!!

 Hello everyone,

How fun it would be to dance on the tunes of the mice. I have created a little scene from the strike the band stampset which is one of my favorites from MFT.

I stamped at the mice with hero arts black dye on 110lb Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored using the rainbow colors from various shades of Copic markers and fussy cut them. 

I then took a 4.25x5.5 side folding notecard abd prepped it with tumbled glass and mowed lawn distress ink.

I then pasted all the pre cut mice and added some banner die cuts from lawn fawn which I colored with copics again. 

Lastly I stamped the Sentiments from the same stampset using Hero arts black dye

Hope you like it.

Word Art Wednesday #452 - #453

1 comment:

  1. I love your card!! It is very colorful and so sweet! I think any of my daycare children would love it!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete