Search This Blog

Saturday 15 August 2020

Happy birthday : Day 3 symmetry

Hello everyone,

I decided to do something out of my comfort zone again by using the muted tones of colors which I generally do not do.

I started with stamping the mouse image geek the MFT stampset it is a mice time on my Neenah Solar white 110lb cardstock and colored with various shades of copic markers.

I then created some textures on the 110 lb Neenah solar white cardstock which measures 3.25x 4.5 inches. I used stars and horizontal lines stencils by Craftangles using Tattered Rose Distress Oxide. I then die cut the scalloped circle from the mint green glitter paper and adhered on the cardstock and then pasted my little mouse.

I then added some layers by pasting this panel on the pattern paper by jugs and then on the 4.25x5.5 top folding white cardstock. I stamped happy birthday Sentiments from the same stampset. Tadaa and it's ready.

Shop our stash #426 keep it simple sister

Happy little stampers

No comments:

Post a Comment