Search This Blog

Saturday 15 August 2020

Celebrating your special day

 Hello everyone

It hurts to not to be able to go to birthday parties and meet friends and family personally but a lovely colorful card can really fill in that gap.. Isn't it


I'm crating a card on day 1 theme the visual triangles.. I didn't really have that concept before it was shown in the summer school.

I decided to give it a try. I began with die cutting three circles out from my lawn fawn concentric stitched circle dies of the 110lb neenah solar white cardstock. 

I then took another side folding note card measuring 4.25x 5.5 inches and did a little of smooshing with hero arts greens and yellows ink cubes so that they could peep out from the circle die cuts.

Time for some coloring and die cutting. I stamped the mice from the its a mice time stampset by mft using hero arts black dye on top the 110lb Neenah solar white cardstock and colored it with shades of Copic markers. And then fussy cut them. I stamped a balloon and Copic colored it and also a trio of three balloons which was transformed into triple scoop ice-cream. 

I also die cut some banner from the lawn fawn die set and colored using the copics.

I then adhered the die cut panel and adhered my little mice. Time to add some glossy accent over the mice hats and gifts and ice cream to add that extra lustre.

I then added some washi tape at the bottom to add the party glitter and stamped Sentiments from the same stampset to finish the look. 

Tadaa and my card is ready!!


Word Art Wednesday #452 - #453

Happy little stampers

5 comments:

  1. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Fachübersetzer

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. Übersetzungsbüro München

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Übersetzungsbüro Hamburg Profi Fachüberstzungen

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Übersetzer Bremen Englisch

    ReplyDelete