Search This Blog

Friday 14 August 2020

Love you Always

 Hello Everyone,

A craft store by the name A1 crafts is revamping itself with one of the best crafting supplies all stocked up. And they have a challenge Pink and Gray...This becomes fascinating as this color challenge would really tickle me out of the comfort zone.

I really thought hard as to what i should be using in my stash to match up to the pinks and grays.. So if you have been following me you would know how much I love the Magnolias. I decided to play along this challenge with my water colored magnolias.

For this I stamped my magnolias in spun sugar distress ink on to the Brustro 100% water color paper cut in 4 x 5 inches and started to color with the Craftangles Plum and kept adding water and layers to add the shades. on the background I used the Pumice Stone Distress Ink.

For the sentiments i used the Hello Lovely Stampset by Craftangles and stamped it with Versamark Onyx Black ink and adhered with the 3D foam tape.

I adhered my water color panel on to the 300 GSM white card stock.


Happy little stampers

Uniko #60

1 comment:

  1. Stunning. Love the hot pink against the grey background. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete