Search This Blog

Friday 14 August 2020

Loosely Painted Beach from Bird's Eye View

 Hello Everyone,

I love to play along the Lawn Fawn challenges and more than winning i love the process of creating a tons of elements which are so essential for the scene building. Scrolling in through, i found that the Lawn Fawnatics  is hosting the Summer Challenge.. And i dont have the desired stamp set. So what do we do besides ordering a few stamps??

Soldiers do not sulk, they create opportunities.. i decided to paint my own summer scene.. And what did i do?? i started with the whole tutorials on the YouTube, its been quite a few... years that i haven't painted loosely.. and then I found this tutorial by Nianaini.. and i decided t follow her instructions and Tadaaa... here i am.. with my version.. of course what she created is pristine.. but yes I am happy with mine..

Hope you like it too :)


Happy little stampers

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this. Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, I love your card.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Amazing watercoloring! You did such an awesome job on your beach scene from Nianaini’s tutorial! I would LOVE to see more watercolor art from you with videos too! Again, awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. birds poop on your deck

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a decent post to be sure. I completely delighted in understanding it in my lunch time. Will definitely come and visit this blog all the more frequently. Much obliged for sharing. Best Beach Clubs in Marbella

    ReplyDelete