Search This Blog

Friday 14 August 2020

Always be a Unicorn

 Hello Everyone,

This is one of the last DT posts for Craftyscrappers, I think the designers really nailed it with the cute little images of the unicorns and fairies. Who does not adore the rainbows and unicorns..??

I started with die cutting 2 circles from the Lawn Fawn stitched nested circles from The Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. Now using the Distress Inks Salty Ocean, Tumbles Glass, Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord , I started to blend in order to a vibrant background.

I then splattered some water and dried it with some kitchen paper towel so that water reactive look. I also splattered some opaque white paint and some white dots using the Sakura white gel pen.

I die cut some clouds from the mama elephant cloud dies in white and vellum and created the bas to make the unicorn fly over the clouds.

Now its is time for some stamping and fussy cut. I chose on of the flying unicrn stamp from the Unicorns and Fairies stamp set and copic colored it with Cool Grays and Pastel Rainbow Shades. and adhered it on the background.

I then added some Glitter, glossy accent on the unicorn..

and stamped the image as Always be a Unicorn in Seedless Preserve.



No comments:

Post a Comment