Search This Blog

Saturday 15 August 2020

I love hanging out with you

 Hello everyone,

Day 5 at the mft summer school talks about the clean and simple cards. And that's not really simple for me.

I really struggled but realized that summers are the best things for clean and simple. The color white resembles the cool breezy white linen see through curtains very common in the tropical and oriental households. 

The smell of the powder blue indigo and lavender and the freshly starched clothes which we call the kurta pajamas/ cotton linen sari.. So yes I got the insipiration from there.

I took 3x 4 inch 110 lb neenah solar white cardstock, due cut the second circle from the lawn fawn stitched nesting circles ave kept it aside.

I prepared the side folding note card from the 300 GSM white cardstock by inking the wild wisteria from mft on to the all lined up background stamp by mft again.

Time for stamping, I stamped the images of tree, deer, squirrel and a mushroom from the mft sweet spring friends stampset using the versamark onyx black ink on to the 110lb neenah solar white cardstock, Copic colored them and die cut using the coordinating dies. 

I also die cut some grass from the mama elephant grass due cutout is now time to assemble an my elements such that it peeps through the circle die cut. 

And in the end I stamped the Sentiments using the salty ocean distress ink from the same stamp set to complete the card. I hope you like it.. 

Shop our stash#426 kiss

Happy little stampers

Uniko #60

3 comments:

  1. Sweet scene and I think the background is awesome. Such a very poetic and wistful post too, really captured my imagination. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!
    Love the little critters!
    Thanks for keepin' is simple with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scene, although I'm not partial to squirrels at the moment as they are ruining my sweet corn crop at the moment!
    Thanks for sharing your CAS card with us at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete