Search This Blog

Saturday 15 August 2020

Hello!!!

Hello everyone,

Today we are celebrating the Independence Day and you know our national flower is Lotus. I decided to create something that represents our national symbol and also send out cards to friends to check on them other than just the WhatsApp and Zoom. 

I decided to water color the lotus. So I stamped my lotus from the hello lovely stampset by Craftangles and water colored them using the Eggplant and poolside water colors by Craftangles after I stamped them on water color paper with Antique Linen Distress Ink.

I then fussy cut them and adhered with the 3d foam tape on the patterned paper. I then adhered the whole panel on the 300gsm white cardstock side folding note card measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches. 

I then die cut the Sentiment hello from the mft dienamics from the baby pink flower paper and stacked them to give it a dimension and adhered on to the pattern paper.

I also added the nuvo clear drops on the lotus petals to mimic the dew drops.. And tadaa my card is ready..

Please let me know if it like it 😃



Also entering in 

Altenew Monthly Challenge

The flower challenge

Happy little stampers

Uniko#60

6 comments:

  1. Watercoloured wonderfully, your card looks amazing and the little bit of glitter on the sentiment a perfect finish for this card. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is simply flawless, Dhruvika! Thank you for adding another beautiful design with schparkle to The Flower Challenge! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a wonderful card, your watercoloring is amazing. thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (kiss/cas!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for keepin' is simple with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers and stripes... my favorite combination!
    This is beautiful !
    Thank you so much for joining the UNIKO challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colouring and wonderful choice to add the bold striped background!

    ReplyDelete