Search This Blog

Friday 14 August 2020

With Gratitude

 Hello Everyone,

Magnolias for her are one of my most favorite stamp sets by Altenew.. I love the tenderness and softness that the flowers can exhibit.

I decided to color them using my newly acquired water colors by craftangles. I really wanted to see how pigmented and free flowing are they..

I stamped my images of the magnolia flower using the Antique Linen Ink and the started coloring in craftangles poolside blue and coudroy brown distress ink on the brustro 100% cotton water color paper. i also used artist grade Prussian Blue to add shadows of blue.

I heat embossed the sentiments in gold from the Sentiments Stamp Set by Craftyscrappers. I then adhered the water color panel on 300 GSM white cardstocks.


Shop our stash #426 keep it simple sister

Word Art Wednesday #452 - #453

Happy little stampers

Uniko#60

3 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful are your magnolias! Such a yummy and amazing mix of colours, love them! Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love magnolias, unfortunately I think our garden is too exposed for them to grow well.Your watercoloured blooms look fab and wont get frosted or windblown!
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete