Search This Blog

Sunday 29 March 2020

You're MAGICAL!!!

Hello everyone,

I had been thinking of creating the card for the women's day blog hop ever since the little peeps to the projects created by the hosts started to come out.

I wasn't really sure if want do I want.. I wanted something that resonated with me and I was convinced about it.. I started with a lot of ideas but couldn't execute them the way I wanted them to turn out.

Women to me are the strongest specie on the earth both physically and mentally, I wanted to create a mountaineer, an ode to my mountaineer friends who are really strong women.

Then I thought they are the queens, classy and yet sassy.. Then I realized they are God's classic creations, they are magical.. And thus I Copic colored this beauty!

You can catch my Copic coloring video on my channel.. The link is just below..



Hope you like it!! To all the women in our lives who have been transforming us and tbe world.. Cheers! 🥂 

Joining in


https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-71/



2 comments:

  1. Another Gorgeous entry dear... Love your coloring.. Thank you so much for supporting us. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much... Means a lot to me.. My first time to color human figurine.. ❤️❤️

      Delete