Search This Blog

Sunday 29 March 2020

Happy birthday!!!!

Hello everyone,

A lot of goodness has been expressed by so many crafting companies by providing digital stamps to us, crafters!

I created this clean and simple card using the clearly besotted spring bloom digital stamp. I Copic colored it, and created the background using the mft inks and set them up in the mft dome frame. And set them up..










https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

I hope you liked it!! I enjoyed creating them.. 😊 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your coloring is really pretty and it's such a springy card! Thank you for sharing with us @ Inspired By this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful spring card! Very good use of the CIC colors! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is amazing and I love the dome die that you stamped it on. Pretty card. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete