Search This Blog

Monday 30 March 2020

Thinking of you

Hello everyone,

I have to confess that this year I decided to try florals and a lot of rainbow colored cards, and while doing so I explored that I love making florals and with water colored mediums.

Coming across a huge number of artists and card makers who have a forte of making florals, they have been inspiring me, ever since. This is a technique I learnt from Jennifer Mcguire wherein the outlines are white embossed and carefully colored with the water colors.

I took this opportunity to create the flowers with my personal favorite peony bouquet and water colored them using the camel watercolors. Created the wet on dry background repeating the technique thrice. I've intentionally given those water marks so bring out the colored peony.  I have done the similar thing for the leaves.

In the end I still thought that there's something missing is when I stamped the little twigs in pumice stone distress ink randomly and colored with the pthalo green color. Stamped the Sentiments from Craftyscrappers in altenew black ink.

And die cut the bottom of the card in the lace die cut to give a feminine look.

Hope you like it..


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank your so much Viv for the constant support.. 😊 😊 ❤️ Hope you and your faculty are doing well ❤️❤️

      Delete