Search This Blog

Friday 4 February 2022

You are Loved!!!

 Hello Crafty Folks,

February is the closest of all months to me personally, because it is all about love and expressing what we feel for our significant other, people who we love even we are far apart and there is the whole list of reasons ... isn't it!!

This also happens to be the birthday month of my beloved husband... So i created this card for him.. Okay so florals and not a masculine card.. Okay so yeah, he loves flowers, while I am allergic to them.. Yeah so that funny but that's how we complement each other, by creating and painting flowers for him..That's my expression of love.. Do let me know how do you celebrate your loved ones...

I created this card called You Are Loved.. using the Altenew Peony Garden Stamps et and then water colored it using Crfatangles Liquid Watercolors in Soulmate and Lemon Tart and I loved it.. :)

The sentiments are from The Colorado Craft Company which is heat embossed on Black Cardstock by Craftangles and heat set in White Embossing Powder.



I hope you liked it, as much as I did coloring these flowers, as I call this my mental yoga!!

And yes did I tell you, with this I am now a part of The Flower Challenge!!! YAY and I couldnt wait any longer to tell you that.. aaaah!! I am so relieved now..





Play along with me in this beautiful challenge..


8 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card Dhruvika and so happy to see you on our team over at 'The Flower Challenge' now too ;) hugs Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dhruvika, we are so lucky to have your talent on the team! Welcome, welcome, my friend!!! Your premiere is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so sorry you are allergic to flowers - but you do bring them to life on your cards beautifully!
    Happy birthday to your husband!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on joining such a fabulous team. Your card is simply amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Your card is stunning and you are going to be a huge asset to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another hello from me, had to come look so I could see the card full sized. Perfection, love it, hugs Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a beautiful job of watercoloring the flowers, Dhruvika. Great start as part of the Design Team. We're lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, Dhruvika! Your watercoloring is perfection and a beautiful way to express birthday love to your husband!

    I'm so glad we will be creating together on this design team!

    Stef

    ReplyDelete