Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 February 2022

Love and Hugs

 Hello Crafty Friends,

I love this entire month of February for the reason to express and share love to the significant other or just let your friends know how much they mean to you.

I created this card using the supplies from Craftangles and specifically the beautiful stamp set which is called the Crfatangles Delicate Flowers. I stamped these flowers on to the watercolor paper and then heat set it with Gold EP.

I then water colored these flowers in bright colors and also water colored the background using the various shades on blue. Once I was happy I added the sentiments Love and Hugs..





Please play along with us in this challenge and do let me know how do you like to express your love...

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Dhruvika. Love the gorgeous blue background for these pretty flowers. A great card. Stay safešŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love the dramatic look of the blue background and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete