Search This Blog

Saturday 9 October 2021

Thanks Card| HLS Anything Foes with Dies

Hello Folks,

I hope all of you are doing good. It is finally that time of the year when most of us artists get the maximum inspiration with the mother nature spreading her color palette out for all of us, isnt it? Also after the end of almost 9 months, while we are safe, healthy and happy, it is my personal favorite time to be thankful to all those who let this happen.

So I created this CAS style Thanks card using just the dies.

Lets have a look at the card first




To create this card, I used the Desert Sand cardstock by Craftangles and trimmed it to 11 x 4.25 inches.

I then ran through the top layer through the Darice Embossing folder of the tress. I the  die cut the Neenah Solar White Cardstock through the Dress My Craft Leaves 4 dies and then ink blended with Distress Oxides in Spun Sugar, Dried Marigold and Abandoned Coral.

Finally I die cut the sentiments Thanks from a die cut in Craftangles Pumpkin Orange Cardstock twice to stack it. I then assembled all my elements using the liquid adhesive and finally added a Nuvo drop in Orange to seal the leaves. Lastly, I splattered some white, black and orange paint.

And it is done.. Isnt that easy.

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Dhruvika! I love the soft delicate look of those beautiful leaves against the kraft embossed trees!! Sto striking!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this beautiful CAS card, Dhruvika! The color is perfect for an autumn card and your leaf branches are wonderful, especially with the texture behind it! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful mix of colors and textures. We don't get fall here where I live so I really enjoy seeing the pretty autumnal cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and love all that texture.
    C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete