Search This Blog

Monday 4 October 2021

Slimline Floral Shaker Card | Alex Syberian Designs | AAA Birthday Challenge

 Hello Crafty Folks,

I have been waiting to spill the beans and could not keep a bit longer... So here it is.. I am part of AAA Birthday Challenge as a DT member now.. And if you have been following me you would know how much I love the birthdays and creating birthday cards. SO when Jane asked me if I'd like to be a part of her team, I just squeaked yessss, without a doubt. 

I am hugely honored to be a part of this team..

So I created a birthday card, incorporating my favorite elements which are shakers, flowers and watercolors.. isn't that amazing..

I am using the Alex Syberian Dog Rose Slimline Panel today. All her designs can be bought from her Etsy shop and trust me, they are exquisite and just lovely.

Let's have a look at the card first




To create this card I printed this slimline panel of the dog roses on my Brustro 200 GSM watercolor paper and then  colored using the Craftangles Watercolors. I then created a frame from the scalloped die cut and created a shaker card using the elements from Dress My Craft in pink and blue. 

Here is the closer look

Hope you like it, let me know in the comments below

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card, your colouring is amazing. Welcome to the team Dhruvika, awesome debut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane.. The pleasure is all mine ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. Sucha pretty and colourful cards. beautiful coloring too. Welcome to the team, I hope you enjoy our little family

    ReplyDelete