Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 September 2021

You are Fabulous | HLS Watercolor Challenge

 Hello Folks,

I hope all of you are having a great time while the summers is in full peak and there ae flowers all around. I have recently relocated near to the tropical area on the East Coast of India and it is very very different here. There are frequent passing showers and then sudden rise in temperature and very humid here. But the best part is, that it is all green with the Sal jungles. If you have been following me on Instagram @the_cardogram you'd have seen the greenery I am enjoying and the little new acquaintances I have.. Yes the jackals..

I enjoy watercoloring in the green scenery. Lets have a look at what I created.


This time for the challenge I have  watercolored the flowers from Simon Says Stamp called More Spring Flowers using the liquid watercolors from Craftangles on the 200 GSM watercolor paper by Brustro. After I was happy with the whole coloring, I fussy cut them.

I prepped up the background by loose washing with the liquid colors in mauve and purple on the 110lb Neenah Solar White cut in 4.25x 5.5 inches panel. Using the delicate lace stencil by Craftadda and the White texture paste i stenciled it a little off centre. After it was all died up, I then adhered all my flowers using the 3D foam tape. I stamped the sentiments You are fabulous from the Colorado Craft Company Stampset on the black cardstock and heat embossed using the pink embossing powder.

To complete the look I embellished using the Nuvo drops in clear, turquoise and pumpkin. After the whole was ready, I stuck it on the Neenah Desert Cardstock.

I hope you liked it. Please let me in the comments below, I love to read them <3




2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty surprise to have you in HLS dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunnning card Dhruvika! I love these beautifully coloured bouquet!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete