Search This Blog

Thursday 9 September 2021

Thinking Of You | HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Hello Folks,

Does it happen to you that be it morning, afternoon or even night , you keeping missing the loved ones so much that at times you miss out on what time is it! Yes it does happen to me all the time, I can keep watching outside my window and see the city lights twinkling and the sky but miss my loved ones so much.

For today's challenge I created such a view outside the window card looking at the city lights and miss them day and night.

Let's have a look at my card


To create this card I used the Panel Die from Hello Bluebird and de cut once from Black Cardstock and once from White Cardstock both from Craftangles. I then ink blended the 4x5 inch panel using the Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass, Cotton Candy, Mustard Seed, Barn Door, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire. 

I then die cut the black cardstock using the Lawn Fawn Village Border Frame die and cut the Yellow lights from the same die cut. I also die cut the sun and moon from the Hero Arts Infinite Nesting Circles Die cut set and colored using the above mentioned distress inks.

Finally I heat embossed the sentiments Thinking of you in white embossing powder from a stampset by Craftangles and tadaa it is ready. Hope you like my die set scene card. Please let me know in the comments below. I love to read them all.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card with the little scene boxes Dhruvika!! Love the background you created for the silhouettes and the little idea of day and night!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is perfect for your little scene, love how you used that die, (I never thought to use it for a scene) Super die cut project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nighttime sky is amazing Dhruvika!!! It makes for a lovely thinking of you card.

    ReplyDelete