Search This Blog

Sunday 27 December 2020

Congratulations!!!

 Hello Everyone,

 Simplicity and elegance never go out of fashion. And 2020 has been one year that taught us exactly the same; to be simple, calm and composed whatever the situation may be. Minimalism is another thing that i learnt this year, yes if I could sustain this year without being extravagant, anyone could..

I came across this classic and imperial photo challenge at Time Out Challenge.


Isn't this an illustrious picture with so many elements which can not go amiss. So I created this card for the challenge and I would urge you to read through to know the various elements that inspired me.






So, the four panel have been created inspired by the chairs around the dining table and their arrangement is inspired by the vertical balloons. The snowflake ornament hanging around the chair heads is the inspiration behind the snowflake embossed vertical panels. Do you see the crochet/ laced white table cloth just hanging in the right side of the picture? That is the inspiration for the crochet lace die cut belly band over the vellum. And yes vellum is inspired by the transparent look of the balloons. And the silver glittery stars are inspired by the silver star on the Christmas tree in the picture.

I hope you liked my take on the Photo Challenge as much as I loved creating it. It seems like White is the color for the season for me.. :)

Also playing along

Stamplorations Challenge

Mix it up challenge

Aaa birthday challenge

5 comments:

  1. Photo challenges are my fav and I just love to see what people pick from the photo to inspire them-there is always something different. I absolutely love how much you picked out here. Super idea to use the 4 panels and add embossed snowflakes. I missed the lace-so love you spotted it-I had to look at the photo again!! Mostly I am amazed at how much detail you added to your card from our photo and that puts a smile on my face. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully stylish and oh so elegant! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant take on the photo inspiration, love the white on white interpretation.
    Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh swoon! The soft texture on your card is so so beautiful!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday challenge, hope to see you join us again! Tina, DT

    ReplyDelete