Search This Blog

Saturday 5 September 2020

Old vintage flowers

Hello,

What do you do in a Friday night in a pandemic.. I decided to watercolor the flowers from my latest acquisition from the sss stronger together stamp set.

I just wanted to keep it simple, unsure about how it would turn out to be.. I stamped the basic sprig and the leaves in the stamp set on a watercolor panel measuring 3x 4 inch to create  a note card.

I used the milled lavender and iced spruce to stamp the flower and the leaves respectively. 

And using my craftangles watercolors colored the flowers.. And then added some stormy sky distress Oxide to give that dramatic effect. 

I decided to leave the Sentiments as such and let the flowers to do the talking.. Sometimes nature expresses better than the human words, isn't it... 

I then stuck my panel on a 300gsm smoke gray cardstock..

I decided to send some more of these to my friends with whom I have not seen in quite some time now.. I think this shall be soothing enough.. 😊 


I hope you like it too ☺️


YNS Challenge #147

No comments:

Post a Comment