Search This Blog

Saturday 29 August 2020

Finally the fall is here

Hello everyone,

I love the summers, I am sure you all could guess with the my summer cards. But finally it is Fall on my blog. 

I created this card with an inspiration from the MFT weekly sketch 504.

I used the 4.25x 5.5 inch 110lb Neenah desert cardstock. I stamped all my images from teb mft stamp the fall friends on the 110lb Neenah solar white cardstock using the  hero art black dye. I then Copic colored them as per the colors of the mft color challenge.

Since I didn't have the pattern paper for the fall I created my own. I hope you appreciate that. 

And yes now the background, I used the wild honey, spiced marmalade, carved pumpkin and fired brivmck to prep up my background and splattered some water to give that distress look. I then assembled all my elements and tadaa.. It is done..


Time out challenge #season

Mft sketch challenge # 504

Mft color challenge

3 comments:

  1. This is super and I do love your own patterned paper-what a super idea. Such lovely coloring and adorable image-perfect for Autumn. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just screams fall and fun. Love your wonderful distress ink background and that super adorable little critter has stolen my heart. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sponged background! And beautifu real summer colours! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete