Search This Blog

Friday 26 June 2020

You're a catch!!

Hello everyone,

I love the interactive cards. As a kid I have always loved the mechanism of a lot things and the logic how it moves. DI was very excited to see the new Lawn fawn challenge of interactive cards.

I decided to use my new lawn fawn you're clawsome stamp set. The best thing about these lawn fawn sets are the lovely elements and so much detail. I created the background by using horizontal lines stencil and distress inks. 

I tried to create a scene where the little boy helps his little girlfriend to reach the vending machine joystick 🕹 and let's her get whatever she wants.. Doesn't that count as a keeper!! The girl being a girl tries to get as many toys as she wants. Life is fun when it's only fun..  And that's why the Sentiments Yay!! You're a catch ❤️❤️

I have created a pull tab mechanism, that claws the toys.. And added few shaker elements in the machine to add fun.. 😍 






I hope this rekindles the childhood fun.. 









2 comments:

  1. OMG - this card just CRACKS me up!!!!! i love that the girl is standing on the boy so she can see!! ha! team work!! and the claw hand actually moves - that's AMAZING! love lvoe love this!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Interactive challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete