Search This Blog

Sunday 10 May 2020

Sending smiles...

Hello everyone,

It's mother's day today and I really wanted to share the card that I made for my mum from me and my sister..

I know she loves flowers, she has her own big garden with so many flowers and kitchen garden which she adores and really likes spending time with her plants and trees..

So nothing better than the flowers for her..
I created the peonies, no lineWatercolored them.. I really find out therapeutic..




I used the basic poster colors from my school days which I used probably in the 9th grade!! And they are still good to use.. I stamped my image using the hero arts ink and then started to color them with no line..

I hope you like it :)






7 comments:

  1. Wow! Wonderfully colored! You are so talented. I love that you used inexpensive paints - goes to show one doesn't need top of the line paints to create something beautiful!

    Thank you for sharing your work in our Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.
    Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna.. I'm so grateful that you to took time to visit my blog.. It means a lot to me.. I love your creations.. They are so beautiful and always inspiring.. ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. you did a wonderful job with your coloring. The flowers are beautiful. I am sure your Mom will treasure this card forever.
    thank you for joining our challenge at HLS.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barb.. Means a lot to me.. So happy you liked it ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

      Delete
  3. Love everything about this card! FABULOUS stamping! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Virginia you're such a beautiful soul.. Loads of love 💕💕

      Delete
  4. WOW WOW WOW I love your card, absolutely stunning ... The flowers are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete