Search This Blog

Sunday 10 May 2020

Rocking birthday card!!!

Hello everyone,

I was really excited to see a video tutorial of the pivot card and that really caught me by the surprise. I decided to try it out.




I created the koala happy birthday card cutting it out with the 4.5 inch circle die and grass die panels and again cut it using the circle die.

Created the see saw using the slider dies by lawn fawn where I put koalas on the see saw and they seem to enjoy the rocking.. 😊

There's a little video snippet too for my card.. I would love you too watch it..

Enjoy this little video, and see the koala 🐨 having fun on their own...

Hope you enjoy this rocking happy birthday card.. 😍

Playing along




4 comments:

  1. Love this card with koala bears playing see-saw, how fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaya.. I'm so glad you liked it.. I really struggled with the mechanism.. 😅😅😅

      Delete
  2. Beautiful job!! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Virginia ❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete