Search This Blog

Monday 20 January 2020

Oh la la in Paris!!

Hello everyone,

I came across a really different challenge at Time out Challenge

Isn't this great... The wardrobe has a lot of stuff and with so many memories of the stuff that we keep collecting over the period of time and one you sniff those, all the memories just start to fade in again... 

With one such thing is my barret from Paris which I got for myself in 2015..😊 😊 

Using the newton's nook stamp set called Newton dreams of Paris, I stamped the images, copic colored them and did such stenciling and pasted the window panel after die cutting..


the Barret and the scarf 🧣 are the items from the wardrobe.. 

Hope you like it, Happy crafting ❤️❤️

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love how our challenge inspired you so much and the memories turned into this amazing card. Newton's look so happy in the beret and I love you built the design around this with such a fab scene of Paris. Thanks for joining us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandie.
      I really found this challenge very very unique and really wanted to play along.. 😊 😊 😊

      Delete
  2. Wow... what a cute scene! I love the creative window design and your cute kitties. Great use of subtle colors! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shauna.. I tried the pastels for the first time.. 😊😊I'm so glad you liked it 😍😍

      Delete
  3. What a super memory, Dhruvika ... and just the sweetest Parisien scene ... those French styled little kitties visiting the Eiffel Tower are adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anita.. I love Paris and I could just stay there forever ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet Paris scene. Loved how you added the cute kittens and Eiffel Tower. Thank you for sharing with us at STAMPlorations. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancy... I love Paris and the parisian vacations..

      Delete
  5. Love your Paris scene. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Marilynn.. Means a lot to me ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another adorable card, loving this fun sketch and Paris theme!
    Thanks so much for joining in again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete