Search This Blog

Thursday 16 January 2020

Oh deer i love you

Hello everyone,

This month has been quite demanding from the work side, I have been just stealing some time from the jam packed schedule.. Luckily today was off for me and I had to calm my itch to create a card for valentine's..

I wanted to create a not to hearty hearty card and not too many reds and pinks... So I thought I'd create a scene card...

And then I found my neat and tangled oh deer stamp set..

I created a layered card with the dome die cut from MFT on the regular 5.5x4.25 cardstock. Stamped the images from the near and tangled oh deer stamp set abs copic colored them. Then I realized I get to add a lot more elements to add it to the scene. So I used MFT spring friends stamp set and colored them as well..

Added the butterflies from the Lawn fawn butterfly kisses and stamped the hearts from the newton's nook le bonjour. ❤️❤️



I then created the background using clouds stencil and the grass with the distress inks mowed lawn and seedless preserves on the inner layer.. Pasted with the 3D foam tape.. And them time to assemble my elements..




And voila, the love scene card is ready..
Hope you liked it.. Please let me know how you like it in the comments below.. 😊 Happy crafting 😍😍

Happy Little Stampers

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and cute images love the scene you created a great non traditional Valentine card.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Carol.. I really enjoyed making this card... and finally i know what i like to create :)

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the design and fabulous scene you have created. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much GIna for your encouraging words.. definitely makes me want to create more and more :)

      Delete
  3. Simply gorgeous and oh so cute. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Ina.. it really means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely beautiful scene. Love the bright colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Hope you'll join us again - Patsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Patty.. this really means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  5. A delightful scene. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue... This definitely instills confidence in me to create more and more scenes ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  6. Amazing card, very funny.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    UΕ›ciski
    Danka
    TwΓ³rcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danka.. Your comment really is so motivating ❤️❤️

      Delete
  7. Really, really cute!! Thank you for sharing with us at Ching Chou Kuik Challenge!
    Ching Chou Kuik DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bonnie... 😊 😊 😊 This is so encouraging.. Loads of love

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much Creanie... 😊 😊 😊 Loads of love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Sherry❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Jolanda.. 😊 😊 😊 This yes really very inspiring for me ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘All Things New’ challenge theme. Such a sweet scene. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diane.. This really means a lot to me.. Thank you for your encouraging words ❤️❤️

      Delete
  12. Such a sweet card with beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenges - Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna.. This really means a lot to me.. Thank you for sparing time and visiting my blog.. Thank you so much ❤️❤️πŸ™

      Delete
  13. Beautiful coloring!! Thanks for joining the ATSM Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Jenny... Means a lot to me... 😊 😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh i love this...and my 3 year old too! I love the added dimension to your card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kyla.. I'm so happy to learn that your little one liked it too much.. I think i think that's a commendation in itself.. Thank you so much again for letting me know.. Loads of love 😍

      Delete
  16. Thank you so much Leslie... Means a lot to me

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Dhruvika
    What a super cute card.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ang.. I'm so glad that you loved the card ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  18. A wonderful creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete