Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Never stop dreaming

Hello everyone,

There is no age to believe in magic.. Isn't it.. Magic happens everytime may be we just cease to notice it.. Magic does happen.. 😊

I came across this beautiful challenge yesterday.. Click on the image to reach on the challenge page.


Seeing this I was taken back to my childhood days.. The chronicles of Narnia.. Do you remember how the possibilities are endless, but we got to dream to achieve the goal.. 

This reminds me of the Lucy from The Chronicles of Narnia... I decided to create the magic of princess and castle.. I came across a YouTube video of how to create the diorama.. And voila I created this.. 

I had no square tooth die.. So I did all the cutting and measurements by myself.. 
This is a 9.5inch by 4.5 inch cardstock. 




I handcut the towers, added the shades using the pink cardstock. And handcut the edges of the castle and the tower. Then brick stenciled all the cardstock using the MFT Hybrid ink called orange zest. I then die cut the grass and the trees using the MFT scene builder die set from a green textured cardstock and pasted it from wall to wall. 

I stamped the horse and the princess from the once upon a time stamp set and colored it using the Copic markers. I also die cut the pink flowers from the pink cardstock using the lawn fawn border die. 

I then assembled the elements of the castle as shown in the picture. To add detail I added the window with the triangle ledge in the same stenciled cardstock. And made a door using the white cardstock, colored it using the walnut stain distress ink. 

And once it was ready it looked like this.. It can be one third folded and kept in a customized envelope..




I hope you liked it.. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Also playing along






13 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, fairytale confection ... with such sweet images, brilliant dimension and fabulous detailing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Anita... Your words are very motivational.. Thank you so much.. My first diorama ever.. And I like the way it fits in an envelope like a slim card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is magical and wow so creative! I adore all he detail, the dimension and the oh so pretty colours. We are so pleased you made our day magical by joining us at Time out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandie... 😊 😊 Your so encouraging.. I hope the magic continues on our lives.. 😊 😊 Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones 🎄❤️🎅🤶

      Delete
  4. Wow.. what a cool design! I love the layers and the 3d effects. Such beautiful colors. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for appreciation.. Really means a lot to me 😊😊

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much Annie.. Half to play at perfect time to craft.. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so clever ... sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Mix It Up!
    Darlene
    Mix It Up
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Darlene.. You've been so encouraging definitely makes me play for future challenges at Mix It Up

      Delete
  7. wonderful creation thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Beautiful card thank you for joining us at the Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maria for your kind words and stopping by.. Wish you a very happy new year 😊😊🎉

      Delete