Search This Blog

Thursday 12 December 2019

Je T'aime

Hello everyone,

Who wouldn't agree that a lot of love stories began from Paris and especially at the Eiffel Tower. So did mine.. That's the place where my husband proposed to me. It definitely is the most memorable moment and closest to my heart. We rode through out the city whole day and night, sipping the coffee in the cafes and couldn't talk more to each other..

The challenge on cupcake inspiration called ephemeral definitely took me back to 2015. 


I have used the pattern paper with handwritten calligraphy as the layer on the black cardstock. Then I die cut the bicycle 🚲, and the lawn fawn flowers border die and copic colored both the elements, I used the mowed lawn distress ink on the border of the lawn fawn die cut.

I pasted all my elements on the pattern paper. Then I stamped my sentiments Oh la la! And Je T'aime from newton's nook and die cut from the lawn fawn sentiment banner..

It had to have the Je T'aime that's where the love blossoms on Eiffel Tower 🗼.

Hope it rekindles the memories of love.. 😍💞

12 comments:

  1. I love your bright and beautiful card with the pink bike, the balloons, the flowers and the all-important Eiffel Tower in the background, symbol of the city of love! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vicky.. Your visit to my to my blog means a lot to me 😊

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card and a beautiful story. Thank you for joining in our challenge this week over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandie!! I'm so glad you liked it 😊😊😊💖

      Delete
  3. Sweet memories and beautiful bits of ephemera! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wendy.. Really means a lot to me.. 😊 😊

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card, lovexthe bright happy colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane... You're always inspiring and have been a great motivation in my card making journey 😊😊😊

      Delete
  5. This is a super sweet card! It reminds me of spring, which I am honestly so ready for! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday challenge, hope to see you again. Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tina.. I'm so glad that the card makes you feel happy and gives new beginning 😊😊

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty card. Great use of the die cutting images. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wei.. I'm glad you liked it.. ❤️ ❤️

      Delete