Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Celebrating you with a happy dance..

Hello everyone,

Birthdays are special isn't it!! Thanking God for able to see one more year and especially to all those people around us...

I've created a birthday card using the MFT stamps called the It's a mice time to celebrate..


I ink blended squeezed lemon, spiced marmalade, dried marigold and ripe persimmon distress inks. I stamped the imaged, colored them with copic markers. Stamped the sentiments from the same stamp set and colored the background with peacock feathers distress ink. 

Then I stamped the stars from the big bang confetti stamp set by winnie and walters using the fired brick distress ink.

I also stenciled some bricks at the bottom to add balance using the pumice stone distress ink

Added glitters on the elements using the zink marker - wink of Luna..

And voila, my happy birthday card is ready



Hope you like it.. Thank you for stopping by.. 💖💖❤️

Also playing along

Le Anns World 101



Crafting with Attitude

15 comments:

  1. gosh what a stunning background and wow I love the richness of the colours you used. Good idea to use the brick stencil for balance, it really works so well. Super card and so pleased to see it at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandie.. Your words are so motivating and I'm so glad you noticed the details.
      Thank you ❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. Very cute! I love all the detail in the background and the bright colors make this very festive! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cute mice are so well colored, love them doing a happy dance. I love the background with star confetti. Lovely choice of colours.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Chandhini... I'm so glad that you liked the colors and the confetti stars.. Thank you for stopping by.. Love

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Nonni.. Your kind words really mortivate me completely 😊😊😊

      Delete
  3. OH my goodness...this is just so much fun. Love your party on a card!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kim.. So glad that you visited my big and liked my card.. I just love your creations 😊😊😊😊

      Delete
  4. Your card is so cute. Awesome background colors and stars. The images are so cute. Fun and happy card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Billie.. Means a lot to me.. I'm highly motivated by your words 😊😊😊❤️

      Delete
  5. such a wonderful card, love that colorful background
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barb.. Wish you a great year ahead with endless reasons to craft.. ♥

      Delete
  6. What a wonderfully festive birthday card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bobby.. I'm so glad that you liked the creation.. Wish you a very happy new year ahead 😊😊😊

      Delete
  7. wow!! That ink blended background looks stunning with those adorable mice.Thank you so much for playing along with us AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete