Search This Blog

Friday 15 April 2022

Enjoy the little things| The Flower Challenge

Hello Crafty Folks, 

Flowers are the best medium to say or send the thoughts of the heart isn't it.. I created this card using the simon says stamp spring flowers stamps set. 

I stamped the flowers on the 180lb Neenah Solar White using the black dye ink and then colored using the Ohuhu markers. 

I then fussy cut all the flowers and stuck them using the 3D foam tape. To complete the card, I stamped the sentiments onto the die cut heart because that's the challenge. 


I hope you liked and got in 3 by my card. Don't forget to link in your entries at The Flower Challenge 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful coloring on your Spring bouquet, Dhruvika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my favorite crocus colors, my friend! The little things [like using that heart shape for your sentiment] are the best of all! x

    ReplyDelete