Search This Blog

Monday 7 March 2022

You Are Mermazing | Aaa Birthday Challenge

Hello Crafty Folks,

The temperatures have started rising in my part of the world. And there seems to be nothing soothing than the water. I live on the east coast of the country and very close to the exotic islands known as the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

The whole fun of scuba diving is a great experience to me and I absolutely love it. So I created this dreamy scene of the mermaid 🧜‍♀️

Let's have a look at the card first.


This is one of most favorite stamps by Birdie Brown for MFT and love the innocence on the mermaids faces. A shaker card is always a playful card isn't it..


Play along with us at AAA BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE and create an underwater scene card



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the shaker effect, perfect to add movement to your under water scene and the mermaid is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shaker card! Your mermaid is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! I love that you have made a shaker card, perfect for an under water scene! Now I want to go scuba diving!

    ReplyDelete