Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 February 2022

Happy Birthday

Hello Crafty Folks,

I hope you are enjoying the little sprigs that have started to appear in the spring.. I have for sure.. I am absolutely enjoying the flowers blooming in my part of the world. It is colorful and so happy but you know what else you get with the flowers, the butterflies and lots of birds chirping..


Taking the beautiful inspiration I started with the card for today where I watercolored Altenew Peony Bouquet Stampset, my go to stampset and does help me in focusing.

Let's have a look at my card


 

A closer look to my peonies


Join us to play along The Flower Challenge and create floral cards for any occasion.


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, I adore these flowers and how you have coloured them xx hugs Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Splashed in watercolor, these peonies look stunning and so gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Dhruvika. Your coloring is amazing and I love the added leaves and berries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is stunning with amazing colouring and the most beautiful card. Yay to Spring x.

    ReplyDelete