Search This Blog

Sunday 9 May 2021

Because - - HLS Anything Goes with Dies

Hello Crafty Folks,

Mothers are really special souls send to us by Gods to take care of us.. Isn't it. 

I created this card for my Ma, who's my best friend, my confidant and my pillar of strength.. Even today when I am 32 for every thing good or bad my to go person is my mum.. I'm sure all of you do the same.. 

So I created this all die cut clean and simple card.. I due cut the word because from the MFT dienamics in in glitter paper and stacked it for all the dimension... And die cut stripes from the waffle flower bold stripes from the American crafts colored Cardstock.. And stamped all my reasons for my mum.. I know the list is huge.. 


I hope you like it ❤️ ❤️ 

7 comments:

  1. Every mom would love to receive this wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely card with so much feeling. I miss my mum a lot. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for a mom or a dear friend! Love the sentiment lines in different colors and the whole design for this card is just fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thank you for the comment on my blog-I have checked the link and I have linked into the stencil challenge so not sure how it linked to the die cut challenge?
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your Mum loved receving this wonderful card Dhruvika! Such wonderful sentiments that really pop with the brith colours on the black background! So eeye-catching! Stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how cool this is.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete