Search This Blog

Saturday 3 October 2020

Thanks

 Hello everyone,

I can't get enough of thank you cards and this season is for gratitude and being thankful isn't it.

I created a clean and simple card with stenciled panel in fall colors fit for mass production. 




I stenciled using the leafy background with orange and pink distress inks and then cut the panel such that it fits the Kraft cardstock base.

I then die cut the thanks from mft dienamics and added glossy accent for added interest. 

Please let me know if you like it quick and easy card. Xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ! Love your stencilled background and those bright colours are so gorgeous over the kraft card base. I have to remember this ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swooning over your pretty leaves paired with the kraft background! Thank you so much for joining us at Uniko!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete