Search This Blog

Sunday 4 October 2020

Thank you

Hello everyone,

Can we ever thank everyone around us for how beautiful they make this world by just being in it. I don't think so I can.. And because flowers suit all the occasions, I decided to create a floral thank you card.

I stamped the Plumerias and water colored them. And prepped up the ink blended background with twisted Citron and squeezed lemonade. I then die cut a scalloped circle from the gold glitter paper and assembled everything using the foam tape.

I stamped thank you Sentiments to compete the look. 

I hope you like it as much as I loved creating it ❤️❤️


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Gorgeous use of colour and a fantastic design. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bright and cheery design, perfect on a dull day!
    Thanks for joining in over at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete