Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 August 2020

You're mermazing / sending oceans of love

 Hello everyone,

I think I love the mermaids way too much.. And that's been growing on all my friends now.. He he.. Sending by girl friends mermaid cards on their birthday is one of the most beautiful memories we can create for them isn't it..

I stamped the images on the Neenah solar white 110lb cardstock using the versamark onyx ink colored with the Copic markers and fussy cut them. 

I then prepared the background on the 110 Neenah solar white cardstock by using wilted violet, tumbled glass, cracked pistachio and squeezed lemonade distress Oxides.

Then I die cut the panel using the scalloped rectangles by lawn fawn and pasted the inside panel on the 300gsm white cardstock. 

I then embossed the Sentiments in silver embossing powder and prepped the panel with some anti static powder and added the shaker elements to freely move inside. 

Adhered the acetate sheet with the. 25 inch double sided tape to the background and the clear double sided tape to the outer frame. After it was all done, pasted all my elements on top the acetate and the frame.. 

Tadaa the card us made and measures 4.25x 5.5 inches side folded card. I hope you like it as much as I  enjoyed making it..


Submitting it in

Cupcake inspiration challenge

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card and use of colour! Love mermaids too and yours is super cute. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful birthday card! I love the colours, and especially her hair. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shaker cards! Beautiful blended background and such a fun scene! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and great scene! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete