Search This Blog

Sunday 24 May 2020

A new baby to love

Hello everyone,

With my neighbors recently blessed with a baby girl and her mother is all busy with the child's routine of cry-eat-pee-sleep-repeat.. I thought of ceating a card to welcome the little baby.. Hehehe.. Although the  baby is too young to be taking bath by herself.. But then eventually, that shall happen soon.. Isn't it.





 I decided to make it colorful as much as I could because the little ones add colors to the lives of all..

The waves are due cut, little momma duck getting some bubble bath 🛀.. I am already enjoying it.. 😍 😍 😍 😍


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous .. love your background and love the vellum bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love all thos bright colors. Super pretty! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joyce.. I'm so happy that you liked it. I am such a fan of lawn fawn❤️❤️

      Delete
  3. this is so cute!! super love the vellum bubbles!! wonderful baby card!! thank you SO much for helping to celebrate the newest Fawnie with the Lawn Fawnatics baby challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Samantha.. 😊 😊 So honored to have you on my blog 😊😊😊💕

      Delete