Search This Blog

Saturday 25 April 2020

Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿงข

Hello everyone,

Birthdays are special and always awaited.. So I created this little slimline critter birthday card.

I draw inspiration from the birthday caps which is a cue to the ongoing challenge..

More than the colors, I was drawn towards the caps which are the most beautiful prop for a birthday.. ๐Ÿ˜Š



I stamped my critters using the making technique and newton from the Paris dreams. And stamped the caps over his friends.. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope you like it

Hero arts

Word art

Penny's paper craft challenge

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing birthday party! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debbie.. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ❤️

      Delete
  2. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. Wishes For Birthday

    ReplyDelete