Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Congratulations

Hello everyone,

You remember the galaxy background that I created. I got to obsessed with it that I created one more.. And Copic colored this little angel and decided to use against this background..



I used the vellum paper to create the cloud by white heat embossing it and the little silver shaker elements for the embellishments as the stars..

PS. I don't have the Jane doodles stamps.. And they are on my list from a very long time.. But nevertheless huge thanks to the generous Jane for sharing free digis..

I hope you like it..





4 comments:

  1. Your angel is so adorable and beautifully coloured, Dhruvika. She looks beautiful against that fabulous galaxy background. Thank you for joining Jane’s Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Trina.. Your words are so assuring.. And I shall keep trying these :)

      Delete
  2. Great galaxy background!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for ATC Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete