Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Thanks a bunch

Hello everyone,

The year is about to end, what better time could it be to ponder over all the people who've extended their help to us.. And the challenges could not be any better..




So I decided to make a thanks a bunch card for the artists and crafters who appreciated me, inspired me and helped me... Thanks a bunch from the bottom of my heart.. ๐Ÿงก



Hope you like it... ❤️
I would be very glad, if you let me know how do find it in the comments below... ๐Ÿ˜Š 

7 comments:

  1. This reminds me of Delfts blue! Such beautiful colours! Thank you for joining us at TIME Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. That's such an honor.. Delfts are such beautiful.. And yes after you say so.. I also feel there's so much resemblance.. Thank you for your kind words.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, such wonderful stamping and use of the colours and what a lovely idea and we are so pleased our challenge inspired you to do this. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so delighted to learn that my new card for the chalega is liked and appreciated by the experienced crafters like you Sandie.. Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š ❤️

      Delete
  4. This is a really gorgeous card, and what a sweet idea to thank your fellow crafters. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your monochromatic card is gorgeous and the thought behind it is lovely. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete