Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 November 2019

CAS CHALLENGE #153

Hello everyone,

I'm so excited to play along aaa cards ( click on  the image to be directed to the challenge). The aaa cards challenge is one the most premier challenge in my opinion for the clean and simple cards. I'm trying tu o improve upon the skills to create the CAS cards.

I keep struggling to find that right stamp in my stash.. But probably this challenge I knew what I wanted to use.. The  pixie stamp set by the craftyscrappers with the shimmer.. So I created this card with pink and yellow pastel clouds the perfect dreamy background for my little pixie.. And stamped my little pixie in the corner as the only focus.. Added the sentiments from the same stamp set.. 😊 



I hope you also notice the sparkles and glitters on the fairy.. Please pardon my photography skills.. I hope you like it 😁😁

4 comments:

  1. That's a cute fairy, beautifully colored too. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. Personally I'm a big fan of all your creations 😊😊

      Delete
  2. Sweet little fairy and a great choice for your One Image. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane!! πŸ˜ƒ I wish to be iota for all that you create

      Delete