Search This Blog

Sunday 20 October 2019

Lawn fawnatics Challenge #62 & Male Room Challenge #122

 

BOO!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN...
Spooky village and the two little ones all dressed up riding across the village for trick or a treat!!
Isn't that great..

It's so much fun to be dressed up as little ghosts and collect candies.. Using the lawn fawn stamp set bicycle built for you I've created my little elements. I have added the treat in the basket to the boy and the veil on his costume..
While the little girl wears the worst hat from the lawn fawn hat trick stamp set, carrying her little cat..
I added the road as the border of the card and handwritten sentiments..


And voilaaa there's a surprise, see what do you see when you open the card... That's the trick of my card, space for some handwritten personalized message...

I love this bicycle built for you stamp set which is so versatile and I can use it in every season of the year.

I have used so many colorful glitters in these two little cuties... 😊

Hope you love it.. ❤️ 😊

3 comments:

  1. Love how you have put this together, the framing and the kids riding by the scary house - GREAT. Thank you so much for joining us in our Halloween challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete