Search This Blog

Thursday 26 September 2019

Less is more challenge #404 Typography

Isn't there some joy and beauty in things which are not perfect!! And sometimes it is important to embrace things and find happiness in the little things we have..

 I have created this card with an imperfect circle to determine that sometimes things might not be perfect but that's what can give us joy what the perfect things cannot..

Leaving it a very very simple card so to with the sentiments. I have used the technique of my favorite Loll Thompson of creating eager color background using the tissue paper..

Hope you like it

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! Love your imperfect circle and this gorgeous blending as for background. Perfect to highlight this beautiful sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Izzy for resonating with my thoughts.. Your words are really motivating 😊😊

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love the imperfection of the circle and the colors you have used. A perfect sentiment to always keep in mind. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie, these kind words are really really motivating for me.. Thank you for passing by and really pepping me up

      Delete